Thursday, July 26, 2007

Operation: Anatomy-me


Since my visit to the OB-GYN, I have thought about genitals.

Has anyone ever really thought about a woman’s genitalia?

What is this all about?

First off we have the vulva, which will always sound like a vehicle to me. "I think I'll take the vulva out for a test spin" (hehehhe). Then we have the labia majora and the labia minora. Now to me, those two sound like planetary constellations. "We have found life on the labia majora." (lol) But the names mean major lips and minor lips. What gives with that? Men are always trying to get us to shut up. Now we have 2 extra sets of lips just in case? (hihih) If you look closely, you will see the labia minora sets inside the labia majora. To me it reminds me of the creature off of Alien. Something tells me that these 2 sets of lips is a safety measure to keep predators out. Like if the first set don't slam shut well then the second set will and if they fail to do that at all, your alarm system is fucked (weee weeee weee). Now if a man is capable of making it past the gate without being noticed he will encounter the vagina. The vagina is not a military bunker guys. You can't hang your coat or remove your boots there so don't try it. There is no night light and it stays dark (woohoooo!). Do you ever just wonder:,”What am I putting this most vital part of mine into?” or “What if I get ambushed in the process?” Now I think I know why a woman’s snatch is called a bush.

I have to wonder why things couldn’t have been made a little more simpler, like, just put a gaping hole there. Why hide it, a guy is going to find it anyway? I mean,
come on who are we kidding? I have yet to hear a guy say, "Hey hon where did you put that again?" "It is exactly where you laid it last time, right under all those extra flaps of flesh, keep digging you will get there, go through 2 sets of lips and go south a spell." Once you get past that point of search and destroy, now you are trying to find the best position. (we’ll talk about it later on hihihih)

No comments: