Tuesday, August 14, 2007

MORE THAN LOVE

You once asked me how much I love you.
I don’t even know how to begin to tell you.
How can one reckon something that went beyond comprehension?
Something that no words could ever suffice to define?
Something that no feelings could ever contain?

So many have been said of love.
That it can withstand the test of time
What we have does, and more.
Even eternity is just a nick of time.

So it’s been said that love can cross the seas
What we have does, and more.
It bridged the boundaries between our minds.
It even dispels such silly notion as distance.

Love has been known to see with the heart.
What we have does, and more.
Its sight goes through our souls.
Dispensing with the frailties and seeing the strength within.

It has been heralded that love is happiness.
What we have is, and more.
It washes away pain and doubts.
It is pure bliss.

So love can kill.
What we have can, and more.
It gives hope, to live each day all over again.
To struggle through and to survive.

How much do I love you?
I truly do not know, I am simply lost for words.
For how can I be so dimwitted as to try to explain,
The many wondrous feelings I have with just a thought of you?

No comments: